This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problems with this girl/ former friend?
02-28-2013, 07:54 AM
Problems with this girl/ former friend?
I decided to repost becuz i didnt get any good advice so here we go.....

Ok so were both in tenth grade and live a couple hours away now, well i had a huge crush on her throught elementary and middle school, so in the 7th grade i grew the balls to ask her out, an she rejected me cold an said a bunch of mean stuff, so i sent her some messeges on myspace, which was popular tht i really regret sending..... So she blocked me from myspace and facebook, an i feel really bad because we were really good friends, and if i never asked her out in the first place we still would be friends. I decided to try to move on, but the past few weeks i couldnt get it off my mind, and i kinda feel horrible, so the only social network she hasnt blocked me on was twitter even tho we arent following each other, and i really want to tell her how i feel, but people tell me to leave it alone and dont do it, but i feel the only way to get her off my mind is to tell her how i feel, can someone plz give me some advice Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 08:00 AM

just approach her but don't tell her how you feel, you will kill the attraction

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply