This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i pick up a complete stranger i like?
02-28-2013, 08:21 AM
How do i pick up a complete stranger i like?
Hey i have recently been pretty badly hurt by this girl i liked so much i thought it was love!! anyway i realize the only way i can get over this situation is if i have another special girl in my life. Im no longer in a school i do my studies at home. I work at a supermarket in the liquor department and i always see cute girls and make eye contact with them, after its clear that we are both interested in each other i don't know where to take it from there!!? im working so i cant just stop and start a conversation with her!! what do i do? how can i somehow get a number or something!?
PS: its not one girl that im interested in theres always new girls coming through the supermarket that give me a look and i make eye contact with them too! if i wink thats cute and flirty but i dont know anything about these girls and i dont know there names or friends or anything!! keep in mind SHES A COMPLETE STRANGER TO ME.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 08:25 AM

I feel like your in a definet rush. You just broke up with someone and you want to get over her by this girl who visits your supermarket?

You know what? Even though you met this girl and want to start going out with her, your feelings for you ex wouldn't loose, this is because it takes time.

So i suggest, to be patient. Let go of all feelings, be proud of who you are. When the right time comes, you'll eventually talk to the girl you like. And she would definetly talk back and give her number.

Just be patient!

Ads

02-28-2013, 08:34 AM

.Try flirting with her!If you are a shy guy then try flirting/talking to her online...for example Facebook,Twitter,MSN and then start talking to her in person!Compliment her and be sweet dont be a jerk or a show off!Just flirt with her and be friends.Flirting is really easy here are some basic things you can do to start things off

-compliment her eg[your eyes are so prettty i can stare at them all day] and other things like that

-smile/wink[if you see her down the corridor walk past her smile&wink at her] really simple flirting and really effective

- get her number [from a friend if youre shy to ask her] and at the end of the texts put xxx

-make her laugh[girls are always up for a good joke]

-give her flirty looks with ur eyes

-call her babe and things like that

-hang around near where she does

-if she needs help on a question and u know the answer then help her out

-if she is walking behind u hold the door open for her

-talk to her online [[for example FACEBOOK or MSN]]

-talk to her in person atleast once a dayWink

-when u walk past her carefully brush you're body past hers.

-FINAL STPEP: ASK HER OUT!

Good Luck!
From Lindsay;)xoxo