This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
please tell me how to improve this website? i'm a newbie!?
02-28-2013, 08:25 AM
please tell me how to improve this website? i'm a newbie!?
regmaker.co.uk

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 08:32 AM

Interesting website. The website itself is not that bad. You want to learn a bit on how to get your website to get a lot of traffic.

This link is a free online course where you'll learn about how to do that.

http://wauportal.com/onlinemarketingfreecourse/

I don't know what kind of website builder you used but, you need more content in order to get more traffic.

Ads

02-28-2013, 08:34 AM

It would be nice if it recognised i am using a mobile and suggested I go to your mobile site
02-28-2013, 08:42 AM

hii you can easily market your business with email marketing, for details mail me seo_rahul@hotmail.com
02-28-2013, 08:51 AM

To get more website traffic there are two major way of search engine marketing.
1.SEO(affiliate marketing)
2.Pay per click service(paid marketing)

Firstly you should set meta tag for your site as like meta title,meta keywords and meta description.
you should set your meta tag according to your targeted keyword(use your keyword in all meta tag).than submit your site in all major search engine.
create a account in Google analytic it will help you to see traffic on your website .
now create robot tags then make a site map page and submit it
now the turn for making links for your sites.here are some way to create links.
submit site to directories ,mail to adding your link to relevant sites,article submission,social bookmarking,forum posting,blog commenting.
the other way of website marketing is pay per click service.in this your link will be display on search engine and website(in sponsor link).this is the paid service example is Google ad sense.
Don't forget create page in social media sites such as Face-book and twitter.its really help to get traffic.