This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does she like me back? Should I give up on her?
02-28-2013, 08:29 AM
Does she like me back? Should I give up on her?
So there's this beautiful girl that I've liked for about 5 months now. I just don't know if she's interested in me. We don't go to the same schools and BARELY EVER see eachother. And I'm not even that close with her. I texted her a couple times like 2 weeks ago and she didn't reply. And I don't have the balls to text her again cause I have a feeling I might be annoying her. I really really like her and care about her, I just can't tell her. I REALLY need help! I know her instagram and Facebook and twitter, but I don't talk to her on those either. I really need to grow a pair Tongue rofl but please guys and girls I really need a way to get her attention. And also, recently I've been dreaming about her, and I can't get her off my mind. I really don't know what to do:\
And also, the first time I met her, it was me and a couple friends and I was sitting in the middle, then I heard her whisper to her friend( but she didn't do a good job of it ) "I like the one in the middle" I'm not sure whether she said this in a friendly way or if she said it in like a flirty way. Either way the whole time we were talking she would stare at me a lot and then after I saw her she stopped. We don't even talk anymore and she's really popular at her school ( I MEAN, REALLY ) and to me it doesn't make sense how she could like me out of everyone in HER school. So should I just give up?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 08:38 AM

Just talk to her first...say hi and hello if she didn't respond thats the time to give up and find someone

Ads

02-28-2013, 08:41 AM

text her once more and if she doesnt respond you have your answer
02-28-2013, 08:43 AM

Go for it try and talk to her, but don't seem to clingy meaning don't spam her with messages and texts
02-28-2013, 08:48 AM

Just give up...it hurts like hell, but nothing like a couple White Russians and scooby won't fix. I want you to know that she will always walk with you...she will haunt your dreams! I love you, keep the chin up.
02-28-2013, 08:53 AM

If it's been a long time since you guys seen each other, she probably doesn't like you. And since you guys don't ever communicate...

But don't give up. Just message her on Facebook, and like a photo on her instagram. Just be like "Hey do you remember me?" And the key is to START COMMUNICATING and go from there.
And if it doesn't turn out you want it to be then move on. But hey at least you tried.
02-28-2013, 08:58 AM

just text her and say hey i had a really fun time when we hung out and i would love to be friends
02-28-2013, 09:05 AM

You honestly shouldn't give up , because I know this feeling . I mean she obviously likes you so next time you see her , just try to sit close to her , when y'all are leaving try to hug her , & I know how hard that would be but just try to stand close to her when y'all are about to leave. Text her once more , just to see if she will text back after that don't text her of she doesn't answer , smile at her a lot & look at her , make her notice that your into her .
02-28-2013, 09:13 AM

I feel like you should text her again, at least once more.

After you get a relationship with her (talking on the regular) you should try inviting her somewhere. I understand being nervous about talking to someone you're really into but you gotta do it man! Especially if she is popular. You have to figure out ways to make yourself stand out and seem different from guys she usually deals with.

TALK to her. About anything. You have to try or else you'll go crazy inside.