This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any Advertising Network that does not set any daily spending limit?
02-28-2013, 08:44 AM
Any Advertising Network that does not set any daily spending limit?
Hello,

I am looking for an Ad Network to start a compaign, provided that there is no limit to the daily spending, i.e. facebook and google adwords have a daily spending limit of $50 and it's hard to increase that limit, I need to start my high-bid compaign fast.

Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 08:49 AM

Try http://www.Tatzo.com- It is free advertising web site-good luck!Smile

Ads

02-28-2013, 08:50 AM

I've just begun advertising on facebook, so I can't speak from a whole lot of experience, but if I read the documentation correctly, you can call them and set up a premium advertising campaign. Yes, initially, they will limit how much you can spend, but keep in mind that they also do not know how much you can afford to spend. They would be foolish business people to allow you to spend $100 on advertising if you could only afford to pay them $50. I opted to spend a dollar a day and pay per impression, but surely there are people spending a lot more than me.
02-28-2013, 08:58 AM

advertise on http://www.jkkingdom.com you pay for the year no matter how many clicks you get and its cheap.
02-28-2013, 09:04 AM

I cannot speak for Facebook, but to correct a point in your question, there is no limit on your daily spend in AdWords. Yes, you do have to give AdWords a maximum daily budget, but this value can be as high as you like provided your credit card can handle it.

However, I warn against setting your budget too high. Online advertising, especially in expensive environments like AdWords, should be about conversions and return-on-investment, not how much you can spend in a day.

Hope this helps!

Adrian Key
Editor of AdWords Adviser, making AdWords profitable for small business