This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to marketing my photography & video production company?
02-28-2013, 08:45 AM
How to marketing my photography & video production company?
We do both photography and video production in events, parties, clubs, film making, modelling, wedding and music videos.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 08:51 AM

Marketing your business with online market, It not only reduced your marketing cost also you can target your area as per your demand.

Ads

02-28-2013, 08:54 AM

Dear Money Rain, If you want marketing in those things, then I can give you one site from where you can be benefited. In that site, you can get to know the portfolios, documentaries, testimonials, blog, site map and also you can get many information about what you want to know. So, you enjoy!!!!!
02-28-2013, 09:01 AM

I believe I have the answer for you, check out the demo in the source. Its a video marketing solution where you can use your own video's or even someone else's and promoted them via Facebook, twitter, etc. I don't have my own videos so I use my clients video's that they already have, and I brand them using the tools provided by the platform. My clients love the added functionality and calls to action that I can add to their videos.

I think this will be fantastic for your company as you will be able to brand your own video's, and add some client details WITHOUT changing the actual video.