This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DEATH OF FAMILY NICK JONAS?
10-12-2012, 08:01 AM
DEATH OF FAMILY NICK JONAS?
From a girl who needs help! : Please spread the word!!

Hey guys. My name's Pay, and my sister is turning 18 soon. Our dad recently passed away, and my mom can't find a job, so our family is lacking money. For her 18th b-day, her friend's family got my sister and her friend tickets to go see Nick Jonas ad the Administration's Berkeley show. Well, my family can't afford to get her anything, but then an idea hit me.

My dad used to play and sing the song "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" all the time, and as a result it means a whole lot more to my sister and I than just a favorite song- it's the best way we can remember our dad.

So, I thought that if I could get Nick to cover this song at the show, it would mean a lot to my sister and it would make up for the fact that we can't afford to buy her anything for her 18th b-day.

I've tweeted Nick, but if you could all make #nickjcoveridontwannamissathing ..

(Nick J. Cover I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing) ..

a trending topic or something on twitter @NickJonas, that would be great and it would mean a lot to my sister. Thank you!
No it's not a scam or spam, I promise. Plus, to the second answer: Why are you trying to make a question about another unfortunate girl about you?

You think that's bad!? My dad was a drug addict always harassing us whenever he was high, but a gentleman when he wasn't! He died one day, so did my mother! Get over yourself, everyone has a sad story. That's not even the worst part of my life!
So stop crying.. I got over it! Can't you?
Thank you. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 08:10 AM

Scam? Spam? which is it?

Ads

whats the question?

think ur story is sad? well i was the result of teen pregnancy and drugs!!! i was adopted i never knew my real parents!

Ok. Why don't you contact him professionaly?

Spam his twitter.Tongue

Awww. :')

Imma be nice now.

I'll tweet.

*keeps chewing sandwhich*