This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would you rather get rid of one direction or justin bieber?
10-12-2012, 08:01 AM
Would you rather get rid of one direction or justin bieber?
If you're a guy than chances are you probably hate both of them. So give me your opinion, who do you want to get rid of. Personally I'd go with one direction not because of there music but because every time I log into twitter I see all this garbage about one direction on my timeline. And they're always taking over the twitter trends which is what I am getting sick of. Give me your opinion.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 08:10 AM

Both...
I miss good music
Like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_TyO0PEwpo#
Jb and 1d can't top this

Ads

If thats your reasoning then you havent been paying attention to Twitter much.

Whats the problem with them? Im a guy but i dont hate either of them. But i dont like them either but if i had to choose, maybe ill choose one direction? I dont really know them besides their popular songs but yeah i dont care about one direction or justin beiber

One Direction because one day Justin Bieber will do/say something that tweens won't like so they'll get over him but it'll take longer with a whole band.

People hate for no reason, Personally I'd get rid of One Direction because Justin's a good singer with lot's of music knowledge, I still don't like either but Justin has got some talent with instruments and vocal, well he did

I would rather get rid of you and your stupid question .
I will not get rid of 1D and JB. No one of them. ^ ^ so you better ask some logical question.

Bieber

Justin Bieber!Definetly!He sings like a girl and I love 1D because of Harry Styles!I love u Harry!

I'm with u Caroline! i love Harry to!!! hes hot and cute!! defenatly withough a dought Justin Beiber!! ive hated him for who knows how long and if i had the chance to get rid of one of them it would DEFENATLY be Justin Bieber!!!