This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I make a Facebook account?
02-28-2013, 09:26 AM
Should I make a Facebook account?
im not really a social networking person, just cuz i dont like taking pictures of myself, lol (yeah, i know its weird). but recently i wanna see wat people are up to, see my old friends, and stuff. Im in high school. and im probably the only person with out facebook. Basically. And i wanna see my cousin. I think im already allowed to have one. soooo. yeah should I.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 09:30 AM

Of course, you should. Its awesome. There are a lot of cute privacy systems. You can control the viewer of your profile, profile pic, friend list, your facebook activities. On the other hand you can communicate your friends and relatives through facebook.

Ads

02-28-2013, 09:34 AM

yes u should, its not all taking pictures of yourself and posting them on facebook. you do lots of different things on facebook, and you can choose how many friends you want as well. u might join facebook just to connect with one person from your past!
02-28-2013, 09:43 AM

I quit facebook when they timelined me. I absolutely do not regret it. People post crap they'd never have the spine to say to your face, which is the source of endless drama. The new timeline profiles are clunky, slow to load, obnoxious, difficult to read, covered in ads, oh, and facebook will track you after you leave their site. I moved to twitter, and I'm waiting with bated breath for something better to come along.
02-28-2013, 09:48 AM

yes! if u don't want to take pictures of yourself just find your fav pic on google and use that for your profile picture! and i am 11 teen and i have one! even my 7 year old brother have a facebook too. really, you need to get one it is so much fun!!!!!
02-28-2013, 09:54 AM

You should. Example: I only use facebook to message people, i dont uploac photos or shere stuff.
02-28-2013, 09:57 AM

yes.....