This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to pay a girl to be my girlfriend? Highly considering this?
02-28-2013, 09:38 AM
I want to pay a girl to be my girlfriend? Highly considering this?
Im 18 almost 19 and never had a girlfriend in my life before and im getting to the point of going to the extreme. it doesnt help I'm socially awkward, not muscular, odd voice, cant flirt, not funny and im a nice guy...basically a worthless human being who cant offer a girl anything

ive tried dating sites like POF but that resulted in two girls posting my profile onto facebook and was shared 31 times among people. So thats awesome...who knows how many randoms know me now

it helps being countless times your ugly, gross and would be embarrassing to be seen with. Despite older people telling me im a good looking kid but i dont believe that, as they are saying that to be nice

im starving myself to lose weight im 6 feet and currently weigh 160 but have little muscle and aim to get down to 130, no I'm not anorexic or anything....girls like skinny guys

Im going to the extreme now this includes:

plastic surgery- complete surgery to change my voice entirely, chin implants to give me a chiselled look and reducing a bit of fat under my chin and cheeks. Im currently saving for this

OR....as my title states..can i pay a girl to be my girlfriend minus the sex? Like im considering posting ads and stuff for a girl to be paid monthly by me to be my girlfriend

ive been rejected 9 times by girls who chase after their jerks and batboys, ive held a gun to my head twice already and im ready to just give up. they chose some ******* over a guy like me whos studying politics and law

so can i pay a girl for this? if not i'll be getting a complete overhaul on my face surgically

girls only love the bad boys and jerks, for example today there were two attractive girls in front of me sitting and talking with this guy with a snapback, oversized hoodie and he looks like a hood rat and i can tell he was as dumb as a tree....yet they love him. Yet girls pick low lifes who do drugs over a guy like me who is studying politics and law like a 4-5 on terms of attraction and i make money Sad

im not even a man if i cant get girls

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 09:44 AM

You need Jesus.

Ads

02-28-2013, 09:48 AM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7i636...o1_400.gif
02-28-2013, 09:57 AM

i seriously think you're going to make me cry. i have never felt so bad for anyone :/ i can't imagine how much it hurts to be so unhappy with yourself. i'm so sorry Sad
02-28-2013, 10:05 AM

You need Jesus I agree.
02-28-2013, 10:13 AM

You don't need a GF to be happy dude. Maybe you're not meant to ever have one...get over it.
02-28-2013, 10:21 AM

hold the phone...... this my friend is what you need to do. Go out and get yourself a nice button up dress shirt, some snazzy slacks, a slick tie, and some hair gel, deodorant etc.... clean yourself up real good, go get a haircut and shave. Girls will go after guys who clean up well, even if theyre not the best looking. Once youre primped and pimped. go to a new part of town with maybe a club or a place to meet women. Just start talking to a few girls you think are cute, chances are youll find one you like, and chances are she'll like you. If it doesnt go down the first night, try again tomorrow or in the next 2 days. trust me this will work, you just need to loosen up a bit, youre not even 19 yet. Girls love to get some young boy dick Wink boom, you now have a roadmap to women
02-28-2013, 10:26 AM

Shooting yourself would b cheaper and faster than ps, tho I don't recommend it. Lol. U gotta chill out. Why do u want a gf? Not for love if ur willing to pay. Self image issues? I personally do not like skinny men. I don't like fat either. Jesus, if u have all this money, u should travel or something productive like that. Take it from a married person, you'll never b happy. Haha, no u just have to realize ur the only person who can ever make u happy. Youll find someone. Takes time.
02-28-2013, 10:30 AM

Aww. You broke my heart when you said you have nothing to offer a girl Sad Have you ever considered that you may be looking at the wrong girls?? Not all girls are like that. You are really putting yourself down and you shouldn't. A lot of girls would love a guy that is plain and simple and most importantly nice. Cheer up and don't pay any girl to be your gf. You seriously want a girl to use you for your money?? Use that little smart head of yours and aim for the stars.
02-28-2013, 10:34 AM

The girls that like douche bag guys aren't worth being with.

Just wait a few years, and the same girls will realise that a well-educated man with a profession is better than retards in snapbacks.