This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Computer runs slow after about an hour, Help!?
02-28-2013, 09:48 AM
Computer runs slow after about an hour, Help!?
After an hour I have to reset my computer because it then starts to freeze and the internet doesnt load. It trys to load but if I let it sit It takes 10-15 minutes to load. Im thinking its my registry files.but not for sure. I dont want to pay money. I am willing to do a full computer restore but that takes too much time. All my games freeze after approx an hour my mouse and keyboard still work. For example when I play minecraft after an hour it freezes when i try to load inventory or even press a button sometimes. It just isnt minecraft ts alot of other games. Another think I noticed is my Java Process runs over 1million around when it happens. Could this be a java issue? I dont think I have a virus. I dont go on any freaky websites. Just facebook, and play games and check my mail. And record and edit videos for youtube. Please help Sad
Its not my cpu, just did a computer cleanout a couple months ago. My computer doesnt collect much dust anyways.
I will not disable my firewall. Or any other security program. That is just a virus waiting to happen then.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 09:58 AM

You should check your ventilator of your CPU, if there's a lot of dust in the ventilator, it will run slower so the CPU will take a lot of heat. This could be a reason of making your pc run slower.

Ads

02-28-2013, 10:02 AM

Hi,

There is a possibility that the problem can be in your hardware or on your software. Normally, if the CPU fan is accumulated with dust, the performance of the system can become slow. Sometimes, malware presence can also create problems as such. Even if the browser is too old, then these problems can occur due to lack of critical updates to web browser and the operating system. It is better, if you take the back of your data and once format your hard drive and re-install the OS.

I am sure that all your problems will be solved.