This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What to do if your Facebook got hacked and the hacker changed you sercrity question?
02-28-2013, 09:57 AM
What to do if your Facebook got hacked and the hacker changed you sercrity question?
My Facebook got hacked and I'm pretty sure the hacker changed my b-day. And my sercrity question is " what is your birthday" so I put in my birthday and it won't work I even asked my friend to help me but it still didn't work! Oh! And I even changed my password so the hacker won't get in but in order for me to use my Facebook I have to answer my security question!!!!! And the hacker changed it please help me!!!!! I haven't been on my Facebook for like a month and I'm dyin please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :...((((((

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 10:00 AM

Uhm the other way to get into your Facebook account if its been hacked it identify photos of your friends. And that shouldn't be to hard if its your Facebook account

Ads

02-28-2013, 10:09 AM

Click the link below to begin the process of regaining access to your compromised account

https://www.facebook.com/hacked
02-28-2013, 10:17 AM

you should contact the facebook office with your id card and inform them that you got hacked.