This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do about a co-worker who is on Facebook all day long?
02-28-2013, 09:58 AM
What should I do about a co-worker who is on Facebook all day long?
I end up getting assigned more work because his schedule is always full of projects he doesn't complete because he spends 40-70% of his day on Facebook.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 09:59 AM

Complain to your boss OR suggest to your boss he blocks networking websites that have no place within the workplace

Ads

02-28-2013, 10:06 AM

Indeed, complain to your boss. Ask for a payraise if you have to do your work AND his work. That's 200% pay.
02-28-2013, 10:12 AM

Wow, that's tough... I remember I used to be like that... thooooose were the days, uh-huh.......... well, just complain to you're boss, as mentioned and advised above, and, uh, try talking to you're co-worker first/before, or do anything else mentioned by others above, I.E: BLOCK networking sites, which ='s step procedure #1!
HOPE I HELPED Big Grin
02-28-2013, 10:20 AM

inform your boss, it is illegal to use company networks for private use, should the network get a virus you will all be out of a job.....

don't think your ratting on them they are being paid to work not shirk their responsibilities,

The outset is they are robbing the company and theft is a serious offence
02-28-2013, 10:23 AM

ask him if he will add you as a friend on facebook then you can both chat all day long.
02-28-2013, 10:33 AM

If you can't beat 'em...rat them out to the big boss!!!

Seriously. If you work in a larger company and don't want to tell your boss directly most corporations have an ethics hotline, where you can report things like misuse of internet.
02-28-2013, 10:34 AM

go to your boss its not right that he is dossing all day long on the internet and you have to do double the work. that is going to affect your work as well.
02-28-2013, 10:36 AM

tell them to get a life xx