This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to make money on youtube?
02-28-2013, 10:29 AM
How to make money on youtube?
1,What kind of videos should I post to get hits?
2,Should I make my own videos?I love technology,automobiles etc.What if I post videos of it?Can I make money from it?
3,Is there any other way to promote it other than using social networking sites?
4,How many subscribers and view I need to make money?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 10:38 AM

as soon as you get really popular, advertisement companies will ask to put ads in your vids, and you get $$$ from that. try to make something unique.

Ads

02-28-2013, 10:40 AM

1. Videos that people want to watch. If I could give you the exact type of video, I wouldn't tell you. I'd post it myself and make money from it and keep you from being my competition. Look around on youtube, there's people making money at every topic. What exact topic you do and how you do it is up to you.

2. You have to make your own videos. If you post videos you didn't make that's illegal.

3. No, but promoting it isn't as effective as making a video people want to watch. You can't promote a crappy video and make it popular.

4. That depends on how you make money. I send people from my videos to my website, and on my website I sell products on one site and have ads on the other site. Up to you. You don't have to make money through youtube's programs to make money with youtube. Think outside the box.
02-28-2013, 10:43 AM

1. Any be yourself
2. yes and yes
3. yes
4. you dont need any subs it counts on views

Monetize your videos