This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you see facebook becoming in the future?
02-28-2013, 10:38 AM
What do you see facebook becoming in the future?
I had a discussion with a friend of mine about facebook, she says it's "in" at the moment and in a couple years time nobody is gonna have it anymore.
I called bull and said that facebook keeps expanding and is already ingrained als a digital representation of yourself. I believe that in the future facebook is only going to grow and link more stuff together until practically all your internet action's are done via facebook.

So what do you think? is it just a fad? am I putting to much stock in facebook or even underestimating it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 10:39 AM

Fb as other sites are all growing, not gonna fade...however real society seems to be crumbling, i am guilty also, honestly, think how many times you were on fb had a full chat? Or simply were busy cos decided play a game instead and lied lol Not possible if in person, virtual life and real life? Now not much of a gap, for myself the virtual has way surpassed " normal " real life! lol Btw your whole life is linked online..always has been.your fb, msn, email..you always need sign in somewhere..just now getting easier to see..to me getting more risky but wtf i like computing..fb though sorry boring lol

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply