This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LGBT Facebookers: What is the most Asinine "Like" You've seen someone you know "Like"?
02-28-2013, 10:43 AM
LGBT Facebookers: What is the most Asinine "Like" You've seen someone you know "Like"?
I'd have to say; Any food product has to be the most Asinine "Like" Page I've seen someone I know like. I'm not talking official company pages, such as Hershey or M'n'M; I'm talking about randomly like a page about Bacon. I'd also, think someone liking a page which is simple called "White People" or "Black People" and has the Wiki Page copy & Paste of the "Origin" of Black & White people on it is Asinine as well.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 10:50 AM

Any commercial product. I'm pretty fed up with COMMERCIAL INDUSTRIES appropriating what was originally set up as a SOCIAL NETWORK.

Advertising is not social intercourse, it is commerce. Facebook is nothing more than cheap advertising and while that's fine for indie artists, writers, filmmakers, etc, it's annoying when corporations stomp in and you can't get away from their ads.

Ads

02-28-2013, 10:53 AM

I can't really complain because I like random pages myself as do most of my friends. My boyfriend randomly likes and shares pictures of bacon and pictures of chocolate. While he rarely eats chocolate or bacon I guess you could say I find that weird that he randomly likes those kinds of pictures and shares them. But as for pages I got nothing considering I like some pretty random pages as do my friends.