This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you really have to be big to be beautiful?
02-28-2013, 11:06 AM
Do you really have to be big to be beautiful?
Lately from my friends, in media and through social networks, I keep seeing and hearing that being big is attractive. All of these girls on Facebook who are 25-65 lbs heavier than me keep saying "being big is attractive!" but if I dare ever say "being thin is attractive!" they'll say, "gtfo anorexic whore, go eat a burger"... So in order to be attractive my thighs have to be double the size they are now and stomach has to be a bit pudgy?
What is the latest obsession people have about being big? I'm not saying it's unattractive but it's sorta annoying that everyone is trying to make thin, average and muscular girls feel ugly. It's not fair.... :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 11:08 AM

Being beautiful come in all sides.

Ads

02-28-2013, 11:16 AM

Don't follow the media...
02-28-2013, 11:17 AM

Your friends are just mad because they're not thinner(or in denial that they are fat).

Don't listen to them. Some guys prefer thin girls, some average, some chubby,ect. I concur with the first guy.Personally I think all body sizes are attractive, so long as the woman isn't stick-thin or obese(or near the 2 extremes)

Yeah, If I had to add something to what Nattie said(even though I do not fully agree with what she said), it's that no man would refuse to have sex with an attractive skinny woman.
02-28-2013, 11:24 AM

Not to be mean but- bull shit. I'm almost certain that if a hot guy had the choices between a attractive skinny girl or an attractive chubby girl he would pickle skinny one. Normally Pudgyer girls are more insecure. I think all this going on is awesome. And should continue, so if you're skinny good for you, work your perfect body but if you're not work your curves. God put ALL of us here for reason, and were all unique.
02-28-2013, 11:30 AM

There's isn't a yes or no, for example Beyonce is curvy and beautiful but Mila kunis is skinny and one of the most gorgeous girls in my eyes. Being skinny doesn't make someone ugly and being thick doesn't make someone pretty. Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes Smile
02-28-2013, 11:36 AM

Haha, its ok. Most girls just say that because there fat, whatever floats there boat ya know. Some guys only like that because bigger tits and ass. but thin girls can have that to, all different kinds of girls are beautiful, and dont worry.. fat girls aren't the new thingSmile
02-28-2013, 11:46 AM

I feel ya. I'm freaking built like a catwalk model. Tall and lanky. I just tell myself that the bigger girls like to have confidence by showing that their weight doesn't matter they have to pronounce it in order for them to feel it. They think they have to pull you down so they can go forward.
02-28-2013, 11:48 AM

Lately, I've been hearing that being skinny is more attractive ;o So I'm actually trying to lose some weight Wink
No, you don't have to be 'big' to be beautiful. People can be beautiful at any age or size. Those kind of things don't matter and there is no such thing as 'being big is beautiful' or 'being small is ugly' Smile
I'm sure its just that the girls who're telling you those things are feeling insecure about themselves or their bodies, so just ignore these kind of things and be happy cause' you're lucky to be thin ^_^