This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why did i dream i was pregnat please help there is more to it!?
02-28-2013, 11:09 AM
Why did i dream i was pregnat please help there is more to it!?
Iit is kind of kreeping me out. I dreamed i lost my virginity to my cousin which in real life we dont even see each other and i think he is actially gay..and when i realized i was pregnat i was in fear of telling him and my parents. Then later on i put something dumb in a twitter status and my cousin wrote on his making it ovious that he would be there for the baby and that i was really happy jaja

Then it switched to me getting picked up from school and that this guy and my friend snd my ex were there and that i tried to avoid my ex and the guy that was there plaid along by pretending he was my boyfriend and that we were having a baby so my ex could back off
What the heck do these dreams mean??
And the one about my ex please dont say that it is because i want to get back with him because i don't feelings for him are long gone..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 11:15 AM

Not all dreams mean something. If you have no feelings for your ex, then he just popped into your dream. Its not uncommon to dream about people you know. I dreamed I was best friends with a girl I actually really dislike.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply