This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is facebook going to be a pay site soon?
02-28-2013, 11:40 AM
Is facebook going to be a pay site soon?
I have heard rumors that facebook is a soon to be pay site. Iwas wonderinig if it was true?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 11:43 AM

if it is then about a billion people are gonna be pissed

Ads

02-28-2013, 11:45 AM

I've heard about it, but I doubt it. I think there are too much people that will quit if it becomes one.
02-28-2013, 11:50 AM

Don't listen to rumours, they're most likely wrong.
Notice the ads on the side when you're on Facebook? They must get alot of money from those advertisers. I highly doubt it'll become a pay site, for one, many people would be outraged, so don't worry. (:

Happy new year!
02-28-2013, 11:53 AM

I believe they may be planning on it, but I doubt they will go through with it because no one is going to pay. They have a facebook group about it, and many many people have joined.
02-28-2013, 11:59 AM

I really hope not! I spent alot of time on Facebook. I do greatly doubt that it will become a paysite, because Im sure they want to become the most visited or used site in the world: as does any site. They do get money, from buying things on games and what nots, and since so many people do so, you'd think that the money from that would be enough.

I have seen people's status' on Facebook, where you join a roup against Facebook being a pay site.

I greatly doubt it will become a pay site... Im almost 80% sure it will not. I would say 100%, but anything can happen.
02-28-2013, 12:02 PM

Though I have joined facebook very recently I am having very high opinion on facebook.I am expecting very useful,educative,interesting,brotherhood like things from it.I do not agree that it will become a paysite soon.If it becomes then everybody will soon lose faith on facebook.
02-28-2013, 12:08 PM

no,that was a internet scam to get people to pass on the message.facebook has released a "note'' on the facebook fan page dissmissing it as junk.
also,no companies is going to give $1 to a dying girl in africa everytime you send an email,nor do companies delete accounts unless you "send this message to 50 people"
02-28-2013, 12:12 PM

Don't listen to rumours, they're most likely wrong.
Notice the ads on the side when you're on Facebook? They must get alot of money from those advertisers. I highly doubt it'll become a pay site, for one, many people would be outraged, so don't worry..............