This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm 16 and had sex with a 15 year old?
02-28-2013, 11:49 AM
I'm 16 and had sex with a 15 year old?
So me and this girl got talking a few weeks back, she's just turned 15 at the start of December and I'm 16, but 17 in February. The other night we met up and one thing lead to another and we ended up having sex. She gave her consent and I asked her several times before intercourse if she was sure this was okay, which she said she was. Her ex-boyfriend persistently will not leave her alone, it's to my belief that he is on bail however I am not too sure. When she was 14 and he was 15 they had sex too, which is obviously underage. Her ex who will not leave her alone has been contacting me recently threatening to go to the police over having sex. I stupidly told him on the phone that we had done it, however he has no proof apart from a text saying 'she said she regrets Friday' which doesn't actually mention what she regrets or contains the word 'sex' or any other implication of it apart from the word 'it'. She didn't say she regret it by the way, that is just something I told him. I really don't know what to do about him either, I have asked him to delete my number and leave me alone however he persistently texts me telling me to block her on twitter and stuff, he's threatening me with violence, which in all fairness I have threatened him before, however for the past few nights I have not whereas he has told me people are on me. I really don't know what to do Sad I live in England, as I said she gave her full consent. Me and the girl are still speaking and are fantastic terms with one another.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 11:56 AM

your done for kid. the police is gonna find you and put u in jail for being a pedophile. sex with a 15 year old is a crime punishable by electric chair.

Ads

02-28-2013, 11:59 AM

Well thats a bad situation... i think you should talk to her about it
02-28-2013, 12:08 PM

So what nobody cares.
02-28-2013, 12:13 PM

She's 15, the law says she is unable to consent until she's 16 - so the fact that she said she was happy to sleep with you is irrelevant and not a defence.

Get rid of this guy's number, stay in the girl's good books otherwise she can go to the police and tell them you raped her (yes, it is statutory rape), and don't shag anyone under the age of 16.
02-28-2013, 12:22 PM

Buy some peace of mind from the local gun shop.
02-28-2013, 12:27 PM

lol don't sweat it dude, its all hear say.

you may have to fight an angry ex or just call the cops on him. either way don't worry about the sex thing just worry about you for now. and then when this all blows over have fun.

so protect your self and you should be ok.
02-28-2013, 12:31 PM

The first person is wrong you are NOT going to jail because she gave her consent and you both are underage so now crime has been commited
02-28-2013, 12:37 PM

Well first your not a adult either so they cant take you to jail! But if i where her daddy me and you would have some serious alone time.
02-28-2013, 12:37 PM

Right the age of consent is infact 16, but this does NOT mean you will be prosecuted for having consensual sex with a person under the age of 16. It is statutory rape if the girl is under 13.
Anyway this law is only in place to protect minors when needed, so it's easier to prosecute people if somebody has been raped. Since she was fully consenting and since you two are 16 and 15 nothing wrong has been done AT ALL. The police will only find out if someone tells (WHY WOULD THEY) and if they do
a) they will not care in the slightest, happens all the time, they know it's likely to be harmless
b) There is noway of proving it anyway (especially since she consented)

Go and search the law you'll see the other answers to this are very ignorant