This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help me in promoting my website?
02-28-2013, 11:56 AM
Please help me in promoting my website?
Hi friends i wanted to promote my website when keywords like "Incinerators","Garbage Management","Waste Management" are being typed in goggle search engines.I wanted my website to be displayed among that 10 pages.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 11:57 AM

You need to post do-follow links to your website, and use anchor text with those phrases you want.

For example, find websites where you can post do-follow links, and when creating the link, make it say "Incinerators" in the text. Do-follow links are the opposite of nofollow. So if something doesn't look like a nofollow, than it's probably a Do-follow.

nofollow
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nofollow

anchor text
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anchor_text

Ads

02-28-2013, 12:07 PM

Spend Rs.500/- per key word at recurssion infotech and see your page on the first page of Google.
02-28-2013, 12:11 PM

There are several important steps to get top ranking.

1. Put in proper meta tags. You need a title tag,description tag, keyword tag, and
robots txt (do-follow) tag. You can view the actual code writing on my blog source below.

2. Submit your url to all the major search engines.

3. You must put your site url into directories. Search for link directories and you will get a bunch to submit to. Also put ads into free ad places.

4. Track your visitors so you know which links are getting you visitors.
02-28-2013, 12:13 PM

(1) You need to edit your source codes and embed/insert the right keywords.
(2) Then, use a website submitter to submit to search engines, or manually submit them one by one.
(3) Create a video, publicize or advertise at video sites.
(4) Write share, comment about your website (leaving behind a url link) at forum, articles, discussion, blogs, social network sites, press release, articles, etc.
Post Free Ads at strategic classifieds.
You can search and build your list of free classified websites in the search engines with the right "keywords" such as:-
Free Classifieds Directory
Biggest Classifieds
Best Online Classifieds
Best Classifieds
Community Classifieds
Free Ads Uk
Free Ads Tv
Free Online Ads
Free Advertising Sites
Free Classified Sites
Free Classified Websites
Post Free Ads

The more url links you place in various places (websites) the better you are in terms of online presence, drawing more web traffic and ultimately increase your website ranking in search engines.