This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When did everything you do online become an Advertisement?
02-28-2013, 12:18 PM
When did everything you do online become an Advertisement?
Honestly from games on facebook, to youtube videos, even here suddenly you have random advertisements before, in the middle or afterwards or even all three. When did everything become an advertisement?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 12:21 PM

no clue but it suck you have to wait 2 mins before you can watch your youtube video haha

Ads

02-28-2013, 12:31 PM

It's ridiculous, eh? Lol That's why I use Firefox and have adblocker.
Don't have to see any ads.... including not having to see any ads when trying to watch a Youtube video.

So much betterrrrr
02-28-2013, 12:36 PM

"There's millions in it!" (from "The Gilded Age" by Mark Twain)
02-28-2013, 12:41 PM

As soon as you look at any item, or put your contact details in An ad for something you want to sell, or an enquiry you are making or using Faeces book or many other sites you are laying yourself open to the cookies that are looking for contact information.This is then used to bombard us all with junk advertising. And be warned too that a lot of the "adverts" on Faeces book are in fact liable to infect your computer with a virus, this happened to me and was traced back to exactly that, and cost me dearly to have my puter sorted!