This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I get the iPhone 5 or the Samsung galaxy note 2?
02-28-2013, 12:35 PM
Should I get the iPhone 5 or the Samsung galaxy note 2?
I really like the Samsung note 2 but I have the iPad 2 and I'm wondering if I should just get the iPhone 5 for that sole purpose.... I don't know too much about the difference in apps/iTunes between apple and android. I also don't know too much about either phone but the specs look like the note 2 is better? I just want to know which would be better for me... I don't watch movies on my phone but I do browse a lot on the Internet and use it as a GPS... I also use the networking apps ie Facebook, twitter ect.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 12:36 PM

android for the win

Ads

02-28-2013, 12:38 PM

Samsung there less glitchy and there faster
02-28-2013, 12:43 PM

iPhone 5 is badass!! I love mine! It's way faster than my galaxy was (but I had the first one, which sucked). After I got the five, I fell in love.
Hope this helps!Smile
02-28-2013, 12:49 PM

It just depends. If you like huge phones (note 2) then get it. If you're used to iOS get an iPhone. Just remember that if you like to customize your phone than you can't do anything to the iPhone. With android you can Do anything. I'm getting the note 3 when it comes out Tongue. if you like REALLY big phones wait til you see the note 3! Lol hope I helped
02-28-2013, 12:58 PM

Galaxy note 2 hands down.
02-28-2013, 01:02 PM

I am going to start out by saying that I am an android user.
Well lets step back, what will you use your phone for? If you will use it for business, or something more than just entertainment, than get the Note, you will appreciate the 5.5 in screen the quad core processor (1.6 GHz) and the two GB of ram. (compared to 1 GB of ram dual core processor and only 1.2 GHz speeds with the iPhone, which isn't bad, but it hardly compares to the note) I am sure that some Apple fan could make a valid argument against me, but I believe Android is better for productivity because it has the ability to run Ubuntu, and remote desktops very smoothly along with other productivity apps. Also get the Note if you are a gamer because you will appreciate the large screen, ram and processor like I said before. However if you enjoy music, or other apps that don't require a large amount of processing power or ram, get the iPhone. If you enjoy using things like airplay (one of the only things apple can do that android can't) then get the iPhone. iPhone may be a good choice since you are already very familiar iOS. Most apps are available for both the Note II and the iPhone, but the truth is you will buy most of your apps from the apple store, when most are free from the android market. There are only a few apps like iTunes that are only available for apple devices, but in most cases there are apps that do basically the same thing in the android market (example: iTunes does the same thing as google music) In the end I would recommend the Note II (currently the most powerfull android phone) but I am sure you will buy the phone that fits your lifestyle the best.
02-28-2013, 01:07 PM

Since you use GPS and social networking which requires a lot of battery usage I would strongly recommend the note 2 because it has a longer battery life and having a much bigger screen, it'll offer you a superior experience for your needs. It has a very powerful li-ion battery rated at 3100 mAh and it is bound to last longer than the mere 1440 mAh battery the iphone 5 has.

Despite the note 2 having a longer battery life it is still much more powerful, running a 1.6 Ghz quad-core processor, whereas the iphone 5 only runs a 1.2 Ghz dual-core processor.

However, the iphone 5 does have a sharper display and now it is also able to run google maps, which only androids were authorized to run before. So in terms of using GPS there's nothing for android to feel special about anymore. Saying that, the note 2 is still a better phone than the -iphone 5 spec-wise.
02-28-2013, 01:11 PM

If i was in your place, i would have choose Samsung Galaxy Note 2, as there is nothing available in the market which can bear Samsung Phone's and moreover the Android Operating system it comes with. And also i read somewhere that Apple's share has gone 9-10% down, because of Samsung Phones alone. Note 2 comes with latest Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) at a price of 37,000. And the phone is worth that price. Below is the direct link to it. For more details and specification you can visit the link below.
I hope this would help.
02-28-2013, 01:15 PM

hello
I had been searching as well for many sites online to watch high quality movies online free streaming

Now finally i discovered one
try the hyperlink withinside the source

have some fun and revel in your time.