This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
M.I.A. Beef With Lady Gaga?
10-12-2012, 08:03 AM
M.I.A. Beef With Lady Gaga?
Hello Im a fan of both singers but I was just on twitter the other day and reading M.I.A.'s tweets and she still is knocking Gaga. What is wrong with her does she not like American people or something? Why is she so worried about how mainstream (America ). I think its stupid when women fight about stupid shit like who copied their hairstyle and hair color. DId you invent that hair color? Did you invent. Like Nicki Minaj was saying with the beef with Lil Kim, she must have some deep rooted issues which is making her act like that. I mean I never really gossip about celebs and could care a fuck less. But my opinion is that M.I.A is treated by Lady Gaga because she is young (25) M.I.A. (35) see the age differences. I know how the media looks at women in the industry about after 25 you are washed up or its too late to start getting yourself out there. But M.I.A. is married I wonder what her husband thinks of her petty childish behavior towards the comments she has been making I mean if you are happy in a relationship why waste your time on twitter making comments about another pop singer especially at 35 years old. I just find it immature. I see that Nick Minaj and M.I.A. are pretty good acquittance's , maybe Nicki should tell M.I.A, to cool it because she now how it is to have someone longer in the industry to say bad things about anew bee. My conculsion is that M.I.A. is egotistical becuase I had a expeince online with her a while back. Maybe she don't want anyone to get the spotlight but her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 08:12 AM

beef? please don't call that beef

Ads

who cares?

Lady Gaga basically tried to imitate MIA's style and MIA was like WTF is wrong with this b*tch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9M7XpHqeP0&ob=av3e

"MIA has said that she thinks that Lady Gaga is a "mimic" and has said that her music is not a genuine reflection of her influences and genuine mindset."