This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there any tool to get mass traffic?
02-28-2013, 12:38 PM
Is there any tool to get mass traffic?
Hello everyone,

I really need to have a software that could save my time and effort just to get traffic to my website.
Any help was appreciated. Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 12:46 PM

Software will not provide much Traffic also it costs very High...So you can follow the Alternate Suggestion that i list Below:

I used the Search Engine Visibility as my Search Engine Optimization service to bring my site Popular in search Engines, I got the Traffic Blazer Service at low cost here
http://www.XnYnZ.com/xyz/traffic-blazer/ now my site get good rank in Google....I got more Traffic for my website.

Ads

02-28-2013, 12:53 PM

There are many tool to get mass traffic. There is traffic, exchange, blogs, ppc, ppv, and the newest thing seem to be traffic software that will get mass traffic there way.
02-28-2013, 12:58 PM

There is no quick and fast rules or strategies to getting massive traffic to your websites.
Everything needs to go through a period of time and planned work.
Thus, it is worthwhile to do things (get traffic to your website) in long term.
The following recommendations require consistent smart work and hard work.

Here are real, free, genuine, proven tips for you.
These strategies have been successfully used by top professional webmasters and internet marketers.
(1) You need to edit your source codes (in your website) and embed/insert the right keywords. Best is have to unique meta title, description and keywords for each page.
(2) Then, use a website submitter to submit to search engines, or manually submit them one by one.
(3) Create a video, publicize or advertise at video sites.
(4) Write share, comment about your website (leaving behind a url link) at forum, articles, discussion, blogs, social network sites, press release, articles, etc.
(5) Post Free Ads at strategic classifieds.
You can search and build your list of free classified websites in the search engines, using the right / relevant "keywords" such as:-
Free Classifieds Directory
Biggest Classifieds
Best Online Classifieds
Best Classifieds
Community Classifieds
Free Ads Uk
Free Ads Tv
Free Online Ads
Free Advertising Sites
Free Classified Sites
Free Classified Websites
Post Free Ads

The more website (url) links you place in various places (websites) the better you are in terms of online presence, drawing more web traffic and ultimately increase your website ranking in search engines. Each advertisement content should also be unique and not copied/duplicated. When your site is mentioned in quality, top ranked, relevant websites under relevant classifieds directory, the better online presence and contributing to better website ranking.
02-28-2013, 01:07 PM

Download free traffic software from Economical Traffic http://www.economicaltraffic.com to increase your site popularity and traffic.
02-28-2013, 01:09 PM

You can try use social bookmarking because it is an effective way to help drive back links to your website.