This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do about this guy I keep thinking about & I like?
02-28-2013, 12:57 PM
What should I do about this guy I keep thinking about & I like?
I like him a lot & I just met him, it wasn't even planned. I was walking with my friends and one of my friends were friends with him & him was flirting with me like crazy even callling me his gf even though I know he was joking he kept touching me and holding my hang only touching my arm and leg and hands, he even picked me up like a married person getting married would. He made me smile a lot I havn'e smiled like that in forever. He made me feel amazing. HE followed me everywhere. The only thing is he never asked me for my number or facebook or anything & I figured out by my friend he was married and is about to get a divorce and is a really flirty person.. idk what to do...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 01:02 PM

That sucks sounds like he is just a flirt is all and if he is in the middle of a divorce I would stay out of that situation if I where you because they can get ugly for sure and you sure do not want to be in the middle of that at all!. I say just forget about it you only met him once if things are ever meant to happen you will met up some how again when the time is right if you never see him again that may be a good thing because who knows.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 01:05 PM

are you two really good
friends like have you
ever talked to him
outside of school and
know that you guys have
some sort of friendship
or other relationship?
because if you have i