This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where would I report someone who was threatening to hack my Facebook account?
02-28-2013, 12:58 PM
Where would I report someone who was threatening to hack my Facebook account?
About a week ago a bug got into my Facebook account and I spammed my friends walls without meaning to. This one girl thought I was trying to hack into her account, and she got her boyfriend and his hacker friends involved, and now he's threatening to hack my account. Where should I report this? Otherwise, he might actually get his friends to hack my account, and some of my friends on Facebook I don't have any other method of communication to so it would be a problem to delete my account :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 01:02 PM

your so called friends Hacker friend couldn't hack his way out of a wet paper bag .. seriously . those that threaten or brag the most are normally the ones most full of shit

Ads

02-28-2013, 01:08 PM

You clicked a virus on your facebook account thats why you never know that you've been spamming your friends wall. Next time dont try to click something that is not reliable. Try to delete the virus. You're friends can't hack your account unless you tell them whats your username/email and password.