This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girl troubles I need help!!?
02-28-2013, 01:02 PM
Girl troubles I need help!!?
Sooo i have known this girl for 2 years and we are like a perfect match. We both love anime and think sport is for suckers we also both have the same opinions in most things, We talk almost everyday through social media but the problem is that in 2 years we are both to shy to even talk in person. So one day i sat next to her in class and she was so shy that we had to communicate using ichat which most consider really odd. I asked her out and she said yes and then 1 night later she said she made a mistake and she was in love with another guy which turned out to be my bestfriend.. Eventually she got over him and asked me out quickly changing her mind... AGAIN..... Now i am friend zoned for a period of time and its always akward online as well now. What should i do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 01:11 PM

shes a whore move on

Ads

02-28-2013, 01:18 PM

Move on. Fck that girl she's obviously just playing you. I mean your best friend ? Really? Find someone who wants to be seen with you no matter what regardless how shy. Good luck!