This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kobe choke......again?
10-12-2012, 08:04 AM
Kobe choke......again?
The amount of love some players receive from the media really bothers me. I mean Kobe went 10-27 and no one on ESPN even mentioned it. I mean he missed 17 FUCKING SHOTS. Lebron and D Wade don`t even attempt the amount of shots Kobe misses but yet they still outscore him? And he took 8 shots in the crucial 4rth against Denver and made only 2.

Last night, I was amazed to see how overrated Kobe`s defense is. He couldn`t stop Gordan Hayward? And in the end of the game Kobe missed crucial shots that would have won it for them and also choked on the game win shot.

But after all this he receive no negativity from the media. If it was Lebron "Lebrick" would`ve been trending on twitter.

When you say the word clutch, most fans will fantasize Kobe, but in fact they should also know that he has the most potential game-winner misses in NBA HISTORY! and in fact based on statistics it is not unusual for Kobe to choke away games, actually it is expected. But the general perception the media has on him is just ridiculous. They want to compare him to MJ, but when did MJ win a ring and be considered a SIDEKICK, when did MJ shoot an average of 40% in the NBA Finals for his career, when did MJ struggle to shoot over 48% for the season.

And as a matter of fact Lebron (yes the guy who many fans fantasize as a choker) is actually more clutch than their love-boy Kobe based on shooting percentage and nearly every other statistic in the last 5 minutes of a game. But based on what the media perceives, an average person who does n`t watch any actual games, but bases their judgment based on highlights, would not know that.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 08:12 AM

So your question is? All I see is a essay here...

Ads

Lets Go Lakers!!

Kobe - 15th season
No one should ever use that percentage excuse. Also, instead of JUST looking for Kobe to choke, why don't you look for him to clutch? This is why, everytime he fails to win the Lakers the game, everyone here goes nuts. But of course, when he does everything right, the haters go to bed.

Isn't it remarkable how the Kobe-lovers cry, 'he's only human!' EVERY time his game is off?

Love him or not, the facts don't lie: he is NOT a team player, and never will BE a team player. Therefore, I conclude that anyone who considers him to be "the best" has NO real interest in the actual GAME, but rather is interested in watching Jordanesque air-climbing.

To each his own. BTW, love your 'essay!'

Kobe choked, oh well, Kobe is looking at the real prize. Most people cant even make it to the Finals. while Kobe has been to the Finals 7 times!