This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get him to respond to the message he possibly ignored?
02-28-2013, 01:08 PM
How do I get him to respond to the message he possibly ignored?
Ok, so I messaged this guy on Facebook because my close friend suggested I should add him.

I sent:
Hi, my name is Amanda. My friend Tiffany, mentioned to me that you were definitely someone worth connecting to, and I see from your profile you are the cantor at the Church Tiffany and I attend. I might recall you singing, but If I remember correctly have only seen you preform maybe two or three times. I do not know you, but we have a few connections and so happens that we both went to Dade. Returning to the subject of your singing, How long have you been in business and what do you like most about what you do? I look forward to your reply.
All the best,
Amanda

Facebook tells me he has seen the message 30 minutes after I originally sent it, and he has not yet replied 7 hours later.
What should I send to him to get him to respond, should I ask him another question or send a random smiley face or what? Is he ignoring me or is he busy maybe?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 01:11 PM

Well first of all guys need sometime. They dont really understand hoe just random people Talk to them especially if they are gooda looking. Just send him a question like how was your day or Say B***H I KNOW U F***king SAW THIS

Ads

02-28-2013, 01:14 PM

Um. you cannot force a person to respond to a message on facebook. Sorry to inform you that but people have the right to ingore you.
02-28-2013, 01:19 PM

haha That seems like an incredibly formal message. Maybe you should try something a little less intense. Something like: Hey Smile or what up? or HEY MY NIGGA WHAT IT DO MUTHAFUCKA! .....Ok maybe not the last one but you get my point.
02-28-2013, 01:24 PM

7 hours for not replying back to you and he has seen the message...well, that means he probably ignored you or doesn't like you. Yeah, to the guy above me was right. If he didn't respond to your message, don't force him. He might think you're annoying or what-so-ever if you keep sending him a message that will makes him to avoid replying back to you.
02-28-2013, 01:31 PM

How many times are you going to ask / post this same question? This is the third time I've seen it! Below is my reply to your question ~

Hi Amanda.

So it's been 7 hours. You sound way too eager, insecure, kinda desperate, etc. Sounds High Schoolish - Girl waiting by phone asking herself is he going to call, is he going to call, is he going to call?

When you sent him the message, did you also Friend Request him? That may help, if you didn't.

Some people don't sit at their computer all day messaging others unless they have no life. Some people have priorities and responsibilities that come first.

You're already FB stalking him by seeing he opened / read your message 30 minutes after you sent it.

Don't start sending him random messages because you'll annoy him and blow you off for sure.