This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend is using a Ouija board and I dont want anything bad to happen to them. What should I do?
02-28-2013, 01:27 PM
My friend is using a Ouija board and I dont want anything bad to happen to them. What should I do?
I read on their facebook that they are using a Ouija board and I've heard what can happen. I dont think my friend has taken the neccessary precautions and I dont know if they will use it safely. I dont even know if they are in trouble or not, or if they are even using a real one, I just want to make sure nothing can happen to them.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 01:32 PM

Type Ouiji board explained on youtube. Derren Brown will show you everything.

Ads

02-28-2013, 01:41 PM

If they are using one, I advise you that avoiding your friend is a good solution. When used, your life is in danger. Bad luck will hit you in the face. Using the board in a "wrong way" makes the whole situation worse. D***, I'm even afraid to type it.

Messing with the devil is the worst choice possible. I believe that a good way to possibly get rid of the curse is to burn the board and pray deeply. Suggestions are repenting, fasting, and sacrificing something for the day.

I pray for your friend here. Hopefully he changed his mind or was lying. You should too. Praying to God can get a benefit from it.
02-28-2013, 01:49 PM

if you are with them maybe you should sit in the room but not join, just in case something goes wrong to go get help. you could also try praying to archangel michael whether your religious or not because thats what me and my friend heard to do when we tried a seance, which is similar to ouija
02-28-2013, 01:52 PM

When playing one it opens doors that were not in control of. I played one and was haunted by a demon for 3 months. They are real and are fun but the danger that comes from the entities walking through is unknown.
02-28-2013, 02:00 PM

Well they're totally screwed. After their life gets turned into a living hell, video tape it and send it into paranormal witness. They could at least end up on tv. Poor dumb guys. Pray for them to whatever you believe in. Atheist just send them good thoughts.