This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I add social media icons that will permalink to each post specifically and not just my blog?
10-12-2012, 08:04 AM
How do I add social media icons that will permalink to each post specifically and not just my blog?
I use blogger (html) and am NOT looking for a how to on adding them to just my blog. I want to add permalink icons. So that when you click on 'tweet this' you would be telling everyone about THAT post.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 08:12 AM

http://www.solidblogger.com/add-retweet-...blog-post/
That is a link to a site which will show you hot to add html to your template which will make it where it will show a retweet button after every post.
Also I use blogger.com as well and another way to add social media icons to every post is to use feedflare on feedburner.com which will put a digg this,delicious this,bookmark this icons after every post that you send out through email.
Hope this helps also I have a blog for bloggers called Blogger King: The New Bk which is made for bloggers if you ever have any more questions just leave me a comment on my blog.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply