This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did anyone else have a mini heart attack after watching that Muslim London videop?
02-28-2013, 01:34 PM
Did anyone else have a mini heart attack after watching that Muslim London videop?
Hooded 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes remove alcohol from drinkers and tell women to cover up as they stalk London suburb

Group has released a video filmed in London called: 'The Truth About Saturday Night'
The gang confronts people and accuse them of living an unclean life
They film a hurt cyclist in the road, blaming alcohol for their injuries and call it an invitation to Islam
Films show them burning posters they believe are 'vile and disgusting' - including one for a bra
Muslim groups condemn them for their hard-line views and app

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z2IZ6nnxWr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 01:37 PM

nah and it`s just a matter of time before they pick on the wrong person/crowd and get whats coming to them

Ads

02-28-2013, 01:44 PM

it's not funny, if the state doesn't nip this behaviour in the bud people will organise to stop it themselves.. what are these people doing anyway, it's like they purposely want islam hated..or is it feared?

dunno go figure, they are southern asians so can't even get all holy crusader with them.. lost souls, conquered ages ago and islam is their badge of submission..
02-28-2013, 01:46 PM

Wtf............if you don't want to drink alcohol then just don't drink it or if you don't want to dress a certain way then just don't dress that way yourself. These people are so pathetic, words fail me.

I'm an adult and an atheist myself and certainly wouldn't have some religious fundies telling me what to do and I really don't care what their imaginary friend apparently says.

If people want to be religious and believe in a god or whatever then they can but they have no right to impose their beliefs on others. I don't know why so many religious people cannot just keep it to themselves. It's self righteous behaviour and it is annoying as phuck.
02-28-2013, 01:56 PM

It's as Al Capone says, I just hope there is a camera going to film the event!
02-28-2013, 01:58 PM

It just pissed me off, and I'm not even from London, I'm in the US. I remember when muslims did the bombings there. They need to be deported, or better yet... shot. What is this world coming to, when foreign haters are allowed to immigrate to a host country, and then try to take over? The more I see things like this, the more I hate these backward, pushy, arrogant, self righteous, barbaric, 7th century pigs!
02-28-2013, 02:00 PM

Given it is in the Daily Mail, you need to check it is not bogus
02-28-2013, 02:03 PM

Yes Dale.G they would shite themselves if they told any of these what to do!Thanks for the link.
I would absolutely love one of these muslim patrols to tell me what to do and how to dress. ONE phone call and they would wish they had never approached me walking on the streets of my city.
This lot do not belong in this country and and never will. I don't care if they were born here either. A dog born in a stable is NOT a horse and never will be.
Bring on the Inter City Boys!!!
02-28-2013, 02:11 PM

Two morons do not constitute a "group"!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61Ger9Vi-fc link to muslim clerics response.
02-28-2013, 02:17 PM

Here's a link to the video, see below.
And take the time to watch it for yourselves.

I'm concerned our government have not done enough to discourage radicalised extremist muslims.
Locking one or two hate-preachers up for spouting filth on Londons streets was the tip of the iceberg.
They need to nip this new development in the bud.
RIGHT NOW.
Before it becomes the norm.