This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i make my battery last longer for the Evo by HTC for Sprint?
02-28-2013, 01:48 PM
How can i make my battery last longer for the Evo by HTC for Sprint?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 01:53 PM

Either buy the extended life battery for your phone, or turn off apps that use the internet, that you are not using.

Disable auto syncing of your social networking apps, only run one or two widgets that you really want running and updated (weather, news and friends updates, can be be changed from every few mins, to every few hours).

All those free apps and games, most of them are ad supported, those ads if the apps are running in the background, are constantly downloading and updating.

If possible, underclock the CPU when the phone is idle or the screen is off, or when running certain apps where CPU speed is not needed at your phone full speed.

Turn off all those goofy live backgrounds and screen animations, sure they look good, but like with a computer, moving wall paper or screen savers are, well nice to look at, but don't do anything for system speed or battery use.

Dim the screen, most humans do not need the screen at 100% brightness to use the phones they have, especially the newer and nicer screens.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply