This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
someone good with relationships help please???....?
02-28-2013, 01:50 PM
someone good with relationships help please???....?
Alright so me and my boyfriend ( I'm a girl just on my brothers account) have been dating a while, were eachothers first real relationship. ...first love and..."first time" ( if you know what I mean) kinda.thing. ( were 16 ) well about 5 days ago he sent me a text that said he said he'd call me that night. He never called. I text and called an no reply. And since then I haven't heard from him. Ive been worried sick that this is just a nice way to end things. Ive been losing sleep. Crying and just feeling sick To my stomach. Button yheother hand he hasn't text or called any of his friends either. His phone is how he gets on twitter and he usually tweets about 50 times a day and since we stopped talking one thing as been retweeted. I know a lot of people will just think were young and its no big deal but it is. Ive been so upset and one piece of good advice could help. Please someone?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 01:53 PM

Don't jump into conclusions. If he hasn't talked to you, don't assume the worst. If you guys are so strong, would he break up with you without talking to you? Try and relax, it sounds like there's nothing you can do but wait for him to talk to you.

Ads

02-28-2013, 01:54 PM

Call his parents and make sure he's all right. Guys can get cold feet but if none of his friends have heard from him, he might be sick. Don't panic, it is flu season.