This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I hate everybody, and I don't know why?
02-28-2013, 02:01 PM
I hate everybody, and I don't know why?
I don't understand. I am a very peaceful person. Lately I have became aware of my dislike of others. I don't dislike individuals, I just hate everyone. It's confusing me to no end. I am nice to everyone, and very honest. Now all I want to do is be alone, away from everyone. I don't want to deal with people. I just think everyone is stupid, and interaction is pointless.
Why? I know I am not giving much to go off, and you probably won't be able to tell me why.... but could you try?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 02:05 PM

I will stay away from all the psychology details no one wants to read. I'm a psychologist and I believe what you're experiencing is temporary and just an overload of emotions. So, let's keep it simple. Was there any recent event that had upset you or impacted you drastically? (negative or positive) It's also plausible that you quite simply feel neglected socially and just want attention. That's totally normal and everyone experiences it. The fact that you realize these emotions and dislike them represent a temporary state of depression. Please respond to this with details on how you think you hate everyone and I can help you better.

Ads

02-28-2013, 02:06 PM

typically when we 'hate' others it is because we are unhappy within ourselves - you'll have to fish that one out.
02-28-2013, 02:14 PM

You're probably just an introvert stuck in extrovert culture. I can relate.
We're inundated with bullsh!t about how social and open we SHOULD be; media totally reinforces that nonsense w/"reality" tv, news entertainment, and jackass shows like Idol and X Factor. These things are anathema to an introvert. We don't need or want people in our faces demanding attention or input. In fact, it makes us want to stab them.

Figure out a way to get SOLO time to yourself; no kids, no friends, no animals (unless you really like them); just you and what you want to do. Gaming, yoga, meditation, gardening, writing, art, etc all are excellent choices. I would get rid of cable, too, if you have it.
02-28-2013, 02:20 PM

Wow, what a shock! Most people can't stand each other so this is no revelation. Social media has made it to the point you don't have to interact with others just post little bits of language that are pointless to their lives. Get over yourself, your not that special. The reason why you feel this way is because your a dink!
02-28-2013, 02:23 PM

I think you just need a best friend. If you have her/him, I'm sure you won't hate everyone as much.