This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does Facebook cut into your Y/A time?
10-12-2012, 08:13 AM

not really. i can only do so many quizzes

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Quite the opposite, I just discovered Y/A so I find myself going on Facebook less and less. I'd rather try and help people then stick 200 pictures of myself on the internet for the world to see, besides I'm not too interested in being poked or lurking people's pages. The majority of people on my facebook i never message just because they are acquaintances that I cba to talk to or have only met like once :O

Ads

dsadasdsdasd

Work cuts into my Y/A time!

Yes, I'm on here less because of Facebook. I really love the people on here but we get violations from chatting. On Facebook, I can chat all I want. I thought Twitter was separate but am not positive.

I love Facebook and am on there more. Twitter is separate. I have an account but Twitter is completely stupid.

When I first joined Facebook I was on it all the time and Y/A less (that was during the off season too) but now I am on Y/A more and I do the Facebook more latter at night. Facebook is fun though isn't it? So many folks to talk to that I haven't seen or heck even really thought about in the past 20 or so years. (Ouch, I think I just aged myself...LOL)

Twitter is seperate, I have tried it but like the Prez said it's kinda dumb. It's almost the same thing as Facebook so I really don't get all the rage with Twitter.

Are you posting pics of your baby on Facebook? I wanna see them!!

Have a great day!

Not yet, partly because a lot of my contacts here aren't on my Facebook; I like keeping up with everybody.

I don't see the point of Twitter. Why do I WANT people--esp. bosses--to know what I'm doing every second?

Twitter's separate, but you can connect it to your Facebook somehow.

nope becaue i am not on facebook at all

I tried Facebook for a month and didn't care for it. To me it's way to impersonal, but then again I'm old school and a very private person.