This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CM Punk is about as mature as a 8 year kid, proof inside?
02-28-2013, 02:08 PM
CM Punk is about as mature as a 8 year kid, proof inside?
CM Punk called Lance Armstrong a pussy on twitter. That is absolutly childish and disgustes me. I've always hated Punk. He acts like a child. He says things that are obviously just so he can get attention. I really hope he pays one day. Children shouldn't be on twitter.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 02:11 PM

Lol.u mad? Armstrong is a pussy,

Ads

02-28-2013, 02:20 PM

Nigga u a fool fuck lance Armstrong cmpunk is god of wwe
02-28-2013, 02:22 PM

That is an example of CM Punk spitting out truth like usual. Armstrong fukcing rides bikes, why the hell did he even need steroids?
02-28-2013, 02:31 PM

Your spelling and grammar disgusts me. Seems to me like the pot calling the kettle black.
02-28-2013, 02:35 PM

Lance Armstrong used BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS to cheat drugs tests!

He took medical science designed to save lives and used it so he could dope himself up and cheat in bicycle races!

He would still be lying about it to this day and posing as a sporting hero if he hadn't been caught.

How much more of a pussy could he be?

Children shouldn't be on Yahoo Answers either.
02-28-2013, 02:41 PM

Lance Armstrongs the pussy! Instead of posting this in the wrestling section post it in the fucking biking section.
02-28-2013, 02:48 PM

Yeah, it is true, Cm Punk and his fans talk trash about other wrestlers who are immature, but Cm Punk is just as bad off camera, there are even Youtube videos of Cm Punk getting into it with some fans at some house shows, he was arguing with one guy at ringside and told the guy he had a vagina, so, yeah, Punk is very immature!
02-28-2013, 02:57 PM

to quote punk "i pride myself on being a jerk because im brutally honest all the time" i respect that and i hate people who sugarcoat things. hes telling it how it is, truth hurts sometimes