This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
please answer my questions:(?
02-28-2013, 02:37 PM
please answer my questions:(?
hello everyone!
this is first time, i am posting question so my details are not correct.
my problem is that i am doing head scarf from last three years in school, basically i started in gcse. and this is my third and last year in school. and only few months left for finishing my sixform. actually i never want to do head scarf, i started it because i was new in england. students used to bully me for no reason. my mom told me if i do scarf, i can avoid that trouble. but this step effect me badly. i don't know after that i isolate my self from everyone. i feel sometime depressed and lonely a lot. i am single child, now i only have two friends. they all do scarf. my question is that, if i take off my scarf , (honestly i don't want people various reaction on taking scarf off). should i wait few months???. then take it off in university.?? how my friends will react outside if the meet me without scarf.?? if someone from my previous school student meet me in university. are they going to spread negative things about me?? i i am going to take gap year for voluntary work. i am also avoiding going out because i don't do scarf apart from school.
my next question is about Facebook? i really want to have one. but because i don't many friends ,i feels like i will end up lonely, is it better to avoid?? i use to have with few friends but then i deactivate it. for another reason...my life seems like all messed up.
i know people who reading this i have lot questions about me, before thinking anything wrong which i explained i want to tell that i know i started scarf with wrong reasons, and don't wanted it. i love my ALLAH. i also know Islam is not forced religion. there is no question about my religion. secondly my parents give me always full freedom. i don't know why i am scared and fear of people reaction. i love social life but i have nothing. which felt like i am in cage with all these problems and negative questions. i am really hoping someone out there, who can understand me, answer me with full honesty. please guys help me... sometime because of this i felt like hell.
thanks in advance
hi, rohan s. i got what do you mean. i don't have lack of confidence. because i was new, in staring i do have communication problems. but that doesn't mean, i never approach them. even now if i do my subjects presentation in class,they started to laugh on my accent. and in the end my teacher report that i have lack of confidence. i don't know what to do... how to improve my confidence.
i am not saying that England is bad, i am just saying that students around me,they try to make me feel like that. thanks for answer everyone.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 02:39 PM

If you really don't like it take it of if your only in like a girls class.it is haram to show it to boys and only for your protection.if your friends judge you by if you wear a scarf or not their not your freinds.

Ads

02-28-2013, 02:45 PM

Just do whatever you want and dont care about what others say negative or posetive and feel free to do whatever you want and you should make a facebook account amd add all your family or friends or people you know and you can make new friends on facebook Smile
02-28-2013, 02:51 PM

Wear a durag lol
02-28-2013, 03:01 PM

Am not Muslim but follow your religion. In islamic there are many restriction even using face book is against allah i heard some people saying.In INDIA kashmir if girls not using pardha , head scarf was poured acid on their faces by terrorist ( long back). Still some arab countries giving heavy punishment those out coming Muslim rules. So i advice you be in your nest do not take risk.
02-28-2013, 03:08 PM

1) Give yourself some time.
2)People of England ain't bad.

Ok, so i can see you have problems.But, there was nothing to hide your identity.Be yourself.
If you don't want to cover your head with a scarf, please don't do it.

What i think, (IMHO) why you have this problem because of your lack of confidence.
Don't shy in front of others just because you are new.In fact take out you hand and say "hello"
to others.

Join Facebook.It will surely help you to know you society better.
You should give yourself some time.Going on to a new place ....always take some time.

And do you know why you feel you are lonely?Because you "think" you are lonely.It's all your mind.If you have Control over your mind.You win.Enjoy the life ! Big Grin
Whats there to take all this on your head?
Live it up!

Try to make friends..Smile
If in the end, they show attitude, say - FUCK OFF!