This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what is a laptop that is similar to the mac but cheaper?
02-28-2013, 02:45 PM
what is a laptop that is similar to the mac but cheaper?
i mostly want the photo booth and iphoto. cuz my friend has this thing called photo booth where you make photos and videos with cool effects and iphoto is where you can edit and publish videos and pics to myspace and facebook and youtube..ect and save stuff to your laptop. and i was wondering if there is something similar to that .plus HD,fast internet loading,anti-virus. my price range is like $300-$500

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 02:47 PM

THEIR IS ONE THATS PRETTY SIMILAR ITS CALLED NOTHING!! NOTHING WILL EVER COMPARE TO A MAC!!!!!!!!

Ads

02-28-2013, 02:56 PM

Ignore Octavio and people who say nothing is comparable to Mac and crap like that.

HP is the best brand, but I don't know if you want me to convince you or not:

HP dv6t Series: They start at $599
http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shoppi...v6t_series

I'm sorry that your budget is $300 - $500, however, You can't say you want something that performs as good, or even better (in performance), than a Mac and cut more than 50% off of it, ya know?

Well, this PC should perform just as good as a Mac, and don't listen to people saying the Dell Inspiron, because it makes no sense since Dell cannot make such powerful PCs, except for XPS and Alienware, which is WAY over your budget.

If you could earn just about $100 more, than I promise this PC should satisfy you more than a Mac can, and at about 40-50% of the price taken off.

The dv6t laptop has HD, webcam, microphone, fast speed/performance at blazing power/speed (includes internet loading), Windows 7, and all Microsoft PCs get free anti-virus softwares. Go to their site, because I'm sort of forgetting what it was called. Sorry about that.
You will also get HP MediaSmart, which allows you to edit your photos and take pictures and videos, and there are many free programs you can download to edit photos.

Or you can just buy Photoshop or something.

I hope I helped and sorry about the PC not matching the budget, but what you asked for cannot be done with $500, you need $100 more.
02-28-2013, 03:03 PM

You wont get Mac apps w/o mac

nature of the beast

but there are open source apps you can use on a regular comp,

minus the high price tag of a Mac and the smug sense of superiority
02-28-2013, 03:04 PM

ibook - Best and excellent plus in your budget

Visit the website