This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
if i have the simply everything plan for sprint, do i have to pay for my twitter updates?
02-28-2013, 03:03 PM
if i have the simply everything plan for sprint, do i have to pay for my twitter updates?
i have the old instinct and i do not have the app, so i have to update my twitter through texts. it says standard msg rates apply, now do these rates effect the bill on a simply everything plan w/ sprint??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 03:08 PM

it means these phone companies are money whores, yes they charge you for everything.. they told me checking my email one a day on my phone would cost about 10cents, after one month my bills was $300 of course they took it back after i gave them a very loud phone call

Ads

02-28-2013, 03:15 PM

Any time you see "standard messaging rates apply" it means your company is going to charge you what they normally charge you for texts. If you had a plan where you paid ten cents per text, you would pay ten cents every time you updated Twitter. Since you are on the Simply Everything plan and don't pay for your texts, you won't pay to update Twitter.
02-28-2013, 03:24 PM

nope if you have unlimited texting then nope but if you don't or have limited texting thn yes it will charge you lik 20cents/update
02-28-2013, 03:25 PM

Nope, all's good. As long as you have a plan with unlimited text messaging (which you do), it doesn't cost anything extra. Sending a tweet through text is the same as sending any other text message.