This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boy problems between me and my best friend?
02-28-2013, 03:07 PM
Boy problems between me and my best friend?
I'm 16 and there's this guy that I really like, and might even love and he's 17. The problem is that my best friend really likes him too, and her family knows his family a little bit better because their parents are good friends, so they've been to each other's houses for dinner. so sometimes I feel like I don't have a chance with him because she's constantly with him (that's what it feels like) And last night my best friend had a New Years Eve party and invited their family and a couple other families too.. but not me..she has told me before that I shouldn't like him because he'll be leaving for college soon and I'll still be here and it will be really hard. But it was really difficult hearing that especially from my best friend. I think I should have the right to love who I want to- I don't have control over it, no one does. I have had one boyfriend before..we were together for just over 3 months after I found out he was spreading lies about me..just thought you should know that..but I never felt like I was actually in love. I think I was just rushing into things and so was he, it was just so new to me, I had never been in a relationship before and it's partly my fault. But it's different with this guy. I know it might sound cheesy but I can just see it in his eyes. And the way he treats me- he's such a gentleman. And I know he cares about me too, ad I care about him. It's just really hard because I don't know how to tell my best friend the way I feel about it, because I don't want to lose her, but I can't imagine living my life without this guy. I just can't do it. And lately she's been ignoring me. I've sent her a few messages on facebook but she never responded to one. I know she's seen them, she's been posting things on facebook and it says she's seen the messages, but she's just totally ignoring me.. I've been talking to the guy I love a lot recently so maybe that's why she's not talking to me. But it seems like she's being pretty immature about it. I don't know what to do. But all I know is that every day I spend with him it's literally the best day of my life, and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I just feel like she's angry at me, and I wanted to talk with her about it but she won't respond to any of my messages. This has never happened before. Please give me some advice? Thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 03:09 PM

she doesnt want you to have him.so have him and maybe lose her,your choice

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply