This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Christians please help?
02-28-2013, 03:10 PM
Christians please help?
I constantly feel the need to express my love for the Holy Trinity or I believe if I don't ill go to hell, I don't know why. I could be on twitter, I'll feel the need to tweet it, Facebook even now instagram. I feel like if I don't I'm denying them. My life has began to revolve around religion and I'm only 18. I pray numerous times a day mainly over the same things just multiple times, I sometimes have bad and unholy thought ive been fighting against since I was 13. I know I love and trust in God I just want to be normal. Someone help. I'm going to ignore all answers that in no way help me out. Thank you for your time.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 03:12 PM

thoughts have 3 sources:

a. God and angels
b. demons
c. yourself

now, go figure out the source of your thought

Ads

02-28-2013, 03:19 PM

You remind me of the thought at Romans 10:2
02-28-2013, 03:26 PM

The cult has a strong hold on your mind.
It will not help you to ask other cult victims for help.
What would they know?
02-28-2013, 03:32 PM

Dear friend,

The reason why people say Jesus is God is because they have adopted a pagan teaching that dates back to Babylon and Egypt. So here are a few thing to consider:

Jesus in Praying to HIS FATHER said: "This is eternal life, that they should know you, the only true God, and him whom you sent, Jesus Christ. John 17: 3. So listen to what the son says when he calls his father THE ONLY TRUE GOD!

Here are a few more things to think about, , "
The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him." (John 13:16) Jesus said on numerous occasions that, "the Father… hath sent me." (John 5:37,6:37)

Jesus prays to God. (John 17:1-3)
Jesus has faith in God. (Hebrews 2:17,18, Hebrews 3:2)
Jesus is a servant of God. (Acts 3:13)
Jesus does not know things God knows. (Mark 13:32, Revelation 1:1)
Jesus worships God. (John 4:22)
Jesus has one who is God to him. (Revelation 3:12)
Jesus is in subjection to God. (1 Corinthians 15:28)
Jesus' head is God. (1 Corinthians 11:1)
Jesus has reverent submission, fear, of God. (Hebrews 5:7)
Jesus is given lordship by God. (Acts 2:36)
Jesus is exalted by God.(Acts 5:31)
Jesus is made high priest by God. (Hebrews 5:10)
Jesus is given authority by God. (Philippians 2:9)
Jesus is given kingship by God. (Luke 1:32,33)
Jesus is given judgment by God. (Acts 10:42)
"God raised [Jesus] from the dead". (Acts 2:24, Romans 10:9, 1 Corinthians 15:15)
Jesus is at the right hand of God. (Mark 16:19, Luke 22:69, Acts 2:33, Romans 8:34)
Jesus is the one human mediator between the one God and man. (1 Timothy 2:5)
No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. (1 John 4:12)
God put everything, except Himself, under Jesus. (1 Corinthians 15:24-28)
Jesus did not think being "equal with God" was graspable. (Philippians 2:6)
"Around the ninth hour, Jesus shouted in a loud voice, saying "Eli Eli lama sabachthani?" which is, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"" (Matthew 27:46)

I looked, and there before me was a white cloud, and seated on the cloud was one "like a son of man" with a crown of gold on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand. Then another angel came out of the temple and called in a loud voice to him who was sitting on the cloud, "Take your sickle and reap, because the time to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is ripe." Rev 14: 14-15 Here is Jesus is taking orders from another angel ! Can we beleive that an angel who orders Christ to harvest the earth is giving orders to God Himself! Or that he would have to tell the omnipotent (all-powerful), omniscient (all-knowing) Most High "God the Son" when and how to do anything?

And the final nail in the Trinity coffin: "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ," Eph 1:3, well there you have it, Jesus has a "God and father" himself, so cannot be God. Case closed!

See "Trinity"
http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/11019...nity&p=par
02-28-2013, 03:42 PM

Hi b

It appears that you beleive in God (He is real) but I'm not sure you beleive God. There is a difference.
Many ppl beleive God exists but very few know what God says through His Word.
First in foremost worshipping the Trinty (which I beleive in) is fine as it confirms your belief and that you find God is worthy to be praised. However worshiping the Trinity will not get you into heaven nor will you be barred from heaven if you don't worship the Trinity. Accepting Jesus (part of the Trinity) as your Lord and Savior gives you the priveledge of entering heaven.
Praying is an important part of our walk as Christians but praying 20 times a day does make you better than a Chistian who prays once a day or who only prays when they feel the need.
By reading between the lines of your post I get the feeling that you don't see yourself as worthy. If this is true then you are in fact saying that you beleive in God but you don't beleive Him.
I would encourage you to continue to express your love for God sharing that love on the various social media sites you mention. That is a positive way to witness and it can open the door to reach others for God. We are all instructed to go forth and express the "Good News" to all the world.
I also encourage you to beleive God and see yourself as He sees you; Worthy, Loved, Valued, Cared for, Important, Wanted, Needed etc. He showed that you are worthy when He permitted His Son, Jesus, to suffer and die for you. That is seeing the God's "big picture". God does not want you to be bound by worship. He wants you to be free through worship. By being freed you gain the right to have a life filled with peace, joy and prosperity in all areas of your life. Beleive in God and beleive God and trust God. If you do that then the Holy Trinity will reward you with the promises contained in God's word.
02-28-2013, 03:45 PM

Moses says; 'Please listen, Jesus gave us an assignment to teach and make disciples. Matthew 28:19,20; So don't be shy about advertising Jesus and His Kingdom. Read Revelation 2 & 3 and see how Jesus judges the churches. He wants Christians to be active.'

Sincerely Yahweh/Jehovah God, Jesus God, Moses the angel and Christine Anne the prophetess.