This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I approach this girl in my college?
02-28-2013, 03:12 PM
How do I approach this girl in my college?
There is this girl in my college. To give you a little more detail, I am passing out of my college in a couple months and she just joined in about 8-9 months back as a freshman (so I,m her senior technically). Now, she is some kind of a hotshot (she's got a book of her under publishing right now) and is also the prettiest thing around with the best pair of eyes ever. She writes excellent stuff (prose AND poetry, by the way). She is mostly surrounded by her friends a lot of times.
About myself, I am not exactly the smartest lad around and also I am kind of a wallflower, so I am unable to muster enough courage to approach her. I share her passion of writing and I am also into music. I have my grades in place too, but I am sure thats not going to be of much help here.
The problem being that the kind of introverted person I am, I know I'll be passing out of the college without her really noticing me (I must already be pretty oblivious to her) although I ADDED HER ON MY FACEBOOK a couple of weeks back. Apart from that, I am a pretty likable person and my other female friends thing of me as a very well behaved and chivalrous guy, I suppose.
Now, whenever I mange to cross paths with her, she gives me the strangest kind of look, I don't know what that is supposed to mean.
I also think that she is not going out with any other guy, I might be wrong though.
So, How should I be approaching her? I thought about texting her over facebook but she must be getting a lot of text from a lot of guys for being the stunning thing that she is. :/
I am really depressed thinking about how big a fool I'll make of myself if she totally blocks me out (IF I somehow manage to approach her) or how big a coward I'll be if she never gets to know about my feelings for her and I move out of the college. I also have a mutual friend with her but approaching through her also seems a bit desperate.
I don't want answers that suggest me to go and talk to her directly because that wouldn't really help.
What are the ways that can help me make her take note of me.
Thanks for all the help in advance guys. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply