This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How come facebook doesnt show all my recent newsfeed?
02-28-2013, 03:21 PM
How come facebook doesnt show all my recent newsfeed?
When i sign on, i go to recent news feed and look through it. Then when i go do something else...like apps and then go back to most recent newsfeed, the things i saw before arent there. I end up only having things from like.. 9 hrs ago. This happens MANY times and its annoying because i don't get to see what my friends are up to. and i happens randomly, sometimes it shows everything, other times....nothing new..... HELP?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 03:27 PM

Same thing is happening to me - it's annoying as hell!! I've missed so many posts from my friends that I don't even see unless I happen to go to their profile page - like I'm gonna do THAT everyday! I don't know what the answer is - hopefully someone will know if it's fixable or just a glitch after the latest "improvement" (eyeroll).

Ads

02-28-2013, 03:33 PM

because its showing everybody else's i think that's what it does on mine
02-28-2013, 03:38 PM

i think cuz they are having trouble wit it...and like theres like alot of people online,so sumtimes it does that...so i hope they fix it.....a.s.a.p....