This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm a 16 year old girl living in New Delhi. through facebook, i happened to connect with this 21 year?
02-28-2013, 03:29 PM
I'm a 16 year old girl living in New Delhi. through facebook, i happened to connect with this 21 year?
old Indian guy living in UK. he's visiting India next month and wants me to catch a train to his city 3 hrs away. I'm pretty infatuated towards him but I'm not sure if i should break my parents trust and go like this to another city which doesn't even seem safe. At the same time, the idea of making out with an extremely attractive personality seems very exciting.. Please help me come out of the dilemma. waiting for your answers!! thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 03:34 PM

you shouldn't meet people online. ever seen the show catfish on mtv?
it's dangerous buisness! you could get killed or something. plus, that is breaking your parents trust. they care & love you a lot & i'm sure you dont have it THAT bad at home, correct?
it's probably not worth it. plus, you could get into trouble being with him.

Ads

02-28-2013, 03:41 PM

Personally, I don't think that its safe, since you're not even an adult. I don't think that you should meet him up, there have been a lot of rape cases which have happened because of the internet.
If you really wanna go, take a couple of people along with you. Do not go alone.
I still think that you should not meet him.
Don't worry, you'll meet 'attractive personalities to make out with' later in your life. You're very young and naive.
02-28-2013, 03:43 PM

You are the biggest idiot I've ever seen. Seriously. YOU ARE A 16 OLD GIRL AND HE IS 21 YEARS OLD. PRETTY SURE HE WANTS TO RAPE YOU OR HAVE SEX. Look, you don't have to be a pedophile (well technically you do) to want to have sex with young women at your age. Don't even think about it, I dont know of your relation but ya know its easy to act online what you are not.

I may seem very rude right now but its to be clear. And if you come and meet him, tell him "My parent will be watching us" or something like that. Or tell him "my parents are coming" and if he says no, well there ya go Smile he wants to rape you.

(Had to be a douche to be clear. sure u wouldnt understand otherwise)
02-28-2013, 03:48 PM

ask for your parent's permission. otherwise don't see this person even if/when he comes to delhi and wishes to meet you alone.
02-28-2013, 03:48 PM

Dnt go plz dnt break ur parents trust.Its nt safe anything risky can happen.Dnt believe on people only on chat basis
02-28-2013, 03:53 PM

As per my experience, it is not at all a good idea to go travel to a place to meet someone you don't know. It may be dangerous and potentially may ruin your family and future.
Though as you said you are really infatuated for the guy, and considering he feels the same way, why not ask him to come to delhi to meet you (if he is going to be only 3 hour away!). Then you can choose to meet at a safe public place for your first meeting.
Also considering the male psychology, if he is really a genuine person, he will come. And if he make any excuses........it's clear he has some different motive for you and so he don't deserve you.
It may sound rude but that's the way life goes on!
02-28-2013, 03:56 PM

Don't be one of those delusional teens who actually thinks a 21 year old dude is gonna love you for you and not your body. No one knows what love is until they are an adult and their brain is fully developed. Teens just fantasize and go through puppy phases. This is a complete waste. Relationships that have at least 1 teen in it still have an only 2% chance of working out. He'll end up using you then dumping you. Otherwise he would go for someone his own age. And don't fall for those "innocent" words he tries to throw at you. Older guys know how to mind-fool young girls.
02-28-2013, 04:03 PM

Its better not to go
02-28-2013, 04:12 PM

I don't care if it offends you but you're one dumb-fu*k clueless teenage girl. Forget about travelling to other city, don't you see He wants to use your 16 year old tender female body for his sexual pleasure?He isn't interested you. Oh, u think u can call it an infatuation and go ahead? Get this straight first- for him you're a forbidden fruit, a easy vulnerable 16 year old illegal underage hard-to-get conservative indian puss y--understandably hot, very pleasurable.-strong words, but thats EXACTLY What you're allowing yourself to be to him.Trust me i'm a 22 yo guy and i fukken should know how this shit works.For god's sake, he's from UK!(this thing is lot lot worse there even compared to Delhi) And moreover he's a fu cking PEDOPHILE,you're technically and practically still a kid, a vulnerable one. Imagine having sex with a 12 year old boy u being a 16 year old. Does it seem appropriate to you? Wake up and save yourself before this disaster of a life time happens. You don't have a clue what you're getting into. DO NOT meet that pedo rascal. I can only wish you show your smart like you did asking this question.