This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's the best social network to be on right now? It seems very invasive to keep up with trends like this…?
10-12-2012, 08:06 AM
What's the best social network to be on right now? It seems very invasive to keep up with trends like this…?
I've heard to Face book, Twitter, Linked Ln, Hi5, Daily Flog, Flickr…I wanted to know which is the best…Also many people have been caught out what they said when they did not mean to

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 08:14 AM

My suggestion is Facebook and myspace. But try to concentrate on 1-2. You will get many traffic from these two social networking. Make friends, talk to them and share links.

Ads

most of them are nudist beaches

well out of those myspace.

but heres one i bet nobody has ever herd of that you should really try out.i made it myself and its a social network that i created with socialgo. its called Jessi's World.you can add friends,make a profile,have pics,vids,blogs,bullintins,IM,message,stuff like that.and every second of free time i have i try and make it better!

http://jessisworld.socialgo.com/

theres the link up top.JOIN PEOPLE!and add meeh!itll say on the side(not the side with the log in the other side!)this site was created by [what ever my display name is at the time,but itll have jessi in it.if not still click on it becuase its meeh if that says who created it witch it does!)and click on it and add meeh after u sign uppp!

I found Facebook and Myspace boring.
the only 1 i use now is Fubar
http://www.fubar.com/join_w1.php?friend=3058416

there is so much more to do there