This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to turn on the blackberry internet service and blackberry enterprise server?
02-28-2013, 03:34 PM
How to turn on the blackberry internet service and blackberry enterprise server?
I bought a t-mobile blackberry bold 9700 from a friend and after i unlocked it to use it with at&t, the applications like facebook and twitter wont work. it says that the bb internet service and the bb enterprise server are NOT connected. how do i get them to connect so i can use the apps?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 03:42 PM

T Mobile has had many problems with their [phones and network since they found out that they are merging with ATT. I know first hand. Since they know that this merger will go through T Mobile just stop caring. Their goal is to sell as many phones as possible to lock you into a contract.
T Mobile has spent millions in legal fees because their employees continue to give out their customer's ssn and pass code. I have the case number for this. I hope that this helps as a great deal of research has gone into this.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply