This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I start a successful floral buisnes online?
02-28-2013, 03:38 PM
How do I start a successful floral buisnes online?
I have a business for several years specializing in floral decor for all type's of big events. Now I want to expand into online floral delivery service. I have a website up and running but no luck with sales yet. It's been up and running for the past two months. I just started advertising on a few sites but no luck yet.

Can someone guide me on what I am missing and what to do next? Also, I don't have a retail space, its just a online business.

How can I increase my website traffic, I have plenty of key words in my site don't know what else I need to do.

I would appreciate it if someone could help me out.

Thank you Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 03:43 PM

To increase your web traffic, you will need a lot of clicks on your site. The best way you do it, is via social network sites as facebook or twitter! There's a free business section on Facebook where you can list your products and items online and you can add links from your website there if someone wish to order your products and by that way, you will make sales via social network sites and you will increase the traffic on your site.

Start from here.

https://www.facebook.com/business

You should be able to find a lot of guides on youtube on how to sell on facebook or other social sites

Ads

02-28-2013, 03:52 PM

First, make reasearch with google keyword tool. The keyword is useful for your website. To invite more and more traffic you need to learn SEO.
02-28-2013, 03:58 PM

To increase your web traffic you need to try some paid advertising such as Facebook, Google ads,etc.,
This can help you to get targeted traffic and improve your business.
02-28-2013, 04:04 PM

Hiring an experienced web marketer or SEO worker to get the job done for you would be the best way in my opinion.

However, if you can't afford to pay, you could check these few suggestions :

1. Social Media Marketing : Known as the best method to gain natural traffic, these day Social Media has been heavily spammed. So, you should use unique method to advertise your site in Social media. Regularly interact with your customers are the right way to establish a good relationship with them and increase your sales.

2. Make your sites look professional : If you want to expand your sales through Internet platform, you should have a well looking and professional sites as platform. People love a secure and reliable site, and you should have it. It's depend on your business, it's B2B or retail? Do you have shopping carts inserted so people can buy it directly? All of them needed a well managed site.

Link below has several good points about how to gain traffic into your online business sites :

http://www.izzonet.com/streetwise-ecomme...ting-tools