This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How come my friends are falling for these players?
02-28-2013, 03:40 PM
How come my friends are falling for these players?
I'm not judging by their appearance ,but i seriously know their personality type. I always see them flirting with a whole bunch of girls and flirting with different girls at once on their facebook cause they showed me their facebook. I did once and then i had to get out of it cause i didn't want a player to be my boyfriend. What are some ways to nicely hint to my friends with out telling them that the guys their dating are players?? ...
ugh im not into players..
ugh im not into players..
and i do have a several friends who are actually players and you are already jugging me by saying i am trying to steal my friends boyfriend but i am not. the one who i use to hang around with is a different guy their dating a different one.
and at westside you do not know me in the real world so please don't assume i am that kind of person your just terrible for saying that i am trying to steal my friends boyfriend why would i ...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 03:47 PM

This is petty. Whether or not you think you're helping sounds like you did mean to get into someone's personal buisness I would think anyone in a relationship should keep that shit private nowadays because you use the term players you don't know someone until you've shared experiances and get past the ego. If you do know them personally stop talking to them because its making you work too hard. Live your life your being presumptuous.

Ads

02-28-2013, 03:48 PM

Players have confidence. Girls like confidence. Players get girls and become more confident. It can be an endless cycle.

But a guy can be confident and not be a player. It all depends on his morals and values. And sometimes girls can look through a player's confidence and see him as a shallow person.

As a girl, I may be initially attracted to "players" but I rationally know that's not the type of guy I'm looking for. I wait for the confident ones who aren't players.